User Roles & Restricting Page Access
You can make your pages accessible to a controlled or selected audience by editing the User Roles (User Groups) on the page. This might be used in cases such as "Members Only" areas, or "Staff Areas".
Changing Page User Roles
- From the Page Management menu, select the User Roles icon next to the relevant page.
- All pages are set to Public, by default. This means that any viewer on your Website can see the page.
- To make the page viewable by a controlled audience, you must first delete the Role "Public", by clicking the rubbish bin button in the Roles menu.
- Select the roles you wish to have access to the page from the drop down menu, under "Add roles to this page". Click Continue to add the role to the list.
- You can add one, or several User Roles to the page, as desired.
- Every membership level automatically has it's own role created. So to grant Member only access, select the relevant Member Level. You can also create different User Roles in the Security Area - see Roles.
- To change permissions on the User Roles, or to create a new User Role, see Permissions & Approvals
There is currently no Facebook Code on your website. You will need to create it from your Facebook account.
When you have your Facebook Code however this can be copied and pasted into Dashboard > SEO Tools > Site Head Code