- To add a User Account, click User Accounts on the left hand menu
- Select Accounts
- It is important to ensure that there are no duplicate User identities for a single person. For this reason, it is recommended that you carry out an Existing User Search prior to creating a new account.
- Once you have carried out a search, and ensured the User does not have an existing account, complete the Account Details form.
- If you want to assign a Role for the User, select the Default Page from the drop down list.
- Select whether the User can modify their own details??
- Select Create Account.
Importing User Accounts
- To import an existing list of User Accounts, select Accounts, then Import Accounts from the left hand menu bar.
- Role: Select the Role of the Users you are importing. If the Users dont have a Role, select No Role.
- Role Expiry Date: If the Role has an expiry, enter this.
- Renew All Roles:
- CSV File: Browse and select the CSV file of Users you wish to import.
- Click Import, and wait to load.
Exporting User Accounts
- To export an existing list of User Accounts, select Accounts, then Export Accounts from the left hand menu bar.
- Complete the search bar fields for the User you wish to export. To export all Users, leave the fields blank, select Show All Accounts, and click Search
- The results of your search will appear in a list.
- Select the Export button, on the bottom of your results list.
- Select if you wish to open, or save the Exported file, and click OK.