Viewing and Adding Subscribers to an Email Campaign
To view a list of subscribers to a campaign, click on the Subscribers icon from the Campaign Management page.
The icon will only appear next to some campaigns as you can only manage subscribers for unlinked campaigns i.e. ones that are publicly subcribed to or are created via import. A campaign that has an associated or linked module is directly pulling the contact details from another section of the website. (see Associated & Linked Campaigns for more information)
This will bring up a list of the current subscribers, and a section for new subscribers.
To add a new Subscriber, complete the Email Address, First Name and Last Name fields and click Add Subscriber
Delete a Subscriber
- To delete a Subscriber click on the Delete icon next to the relevant Users name, then click OK to confirm.
- To export your list of Subscribers, click the Export Subscribers tab at the top of the Subscribers page.
- Select if you would like to include Unsubscribed users in the export by checking, or unchecking the box.
- Click Submit Query
- Select if you would like to open or save the file.
- Your file will appear like the below Excel file.
- To restore past Subscribers, click the Restore Subscribers tap at the top of the Subscribers page.
- A list of past Subscribers will appear.
- Find the Subscriber you wish to restore from the list, and click on Restore next to the relevant name. The Subscriber will be moved back to the current Subscribers list.
View Past Subscribers
- A past Subscriber is someone who has unsubscribed from the Email Campaign.
- To view a list of past Subscribers, click the View Past Subscribers tap at the top of the Subscribers page.