- The Security Administration Area of your website is used to view and control the User Roles and Permissions of your site, and to add, edit or delete Users and Roles.
- You can select Permissions for Users, restrict pages viewable to the public, and dictate pages that are viewable only to those with a login.
- The User Accounts area allows you to view, add, edit and delete Users and their permissions, and to import and export User Accounts.
- To enter the Security Administration Area, you must be logged as an Admin.
- Click Security on the top menu bar.