Searching a User
- Enter the Security Administration, by clicking the Security tab in the top menu bar from the Administration Area.
- The main screen shows a search bar, where you can search for an existing User of your Website.
- If you know the name of the user, type this in the Search Accounts field.
- Select the Role you wish to search within (to search all, leave the selection as Any)
- Select if you want to search the accounts that must login, or all accounts.
- Click Search
- A list of the users that match your search will be displayed below.
- From the results, you can Activate, and Deactivate an account, edit the User, assign & view the Users Permissions, and Delete the User. See Permissions & Approvals