General Page Management
Page Management has all the tools you need to add, edit, reorder and work on your Website pages.
- To enter the Page Management area, you need to be logged in to the Admin area, and click on Pages in the top menu.
- The Page Management shows a list of all the pages on your website, along with the tools to customise each page.
Page Management Tools
- Page Name: This column lists all of the pages on your website.
- The symbol indicates that the page has subpages, which can be viewed by clicking the + symbol to expand the list pages.
- The page names are clickable links, which take you to a preview of each page.
- The blue symbols next to the page names indicate the type of page, or the Modules activated for that page.
- Edit: Clicking on the Edit Icon will take you to the Content Editor for that page. Here you can edit and add to the page (see Using the Editor for more information), and customise the SEO Tools for that page. For more information on what all of the different fields in a page mean see Adding Pages.
- Widgets: The Widgets Icon allows you to add various Widgets to your page. See Page Widgets for more information.
- User Roles: The User Roles Icon gives you the option to create different permissions for each category of Users. See User Roles for more information.
- Submit: When you have worked on a page Using the Editor, you will need to submit it for approval, by clicking the Submit Icon
- Activate: Each time you Add a Page, you will need to activate it by clicking the red toggle switch (inactive) which will turn green (active) , in order for the page to be live on your Website.
- Delete: To delete a page, click the Delete Icon . It will ask you to confirm that you want to permanently delete this page.
- Clone: To copy a page, along with all the pages documents, widget and user roles, click the Clone Icon . This can then be edited to your requirements Using the Editor.